I am a big YouTube watcher. I use YouTube for entertainment, inspiration, and learning. I love watching Tutorials and even more I adore learning and gathering motivation and knowledge on how to be more successful.
In this post I want to share with all of you lovely people my favorites on YouTube. Most of them are women who speak on the becoming a Girl Boss and bettering yourself. So here goes:
1. Erin Henry. I want to say she’s my very favorite YouTuber but there’s another that I may love just as much. She is all about how to be a better you and become a girl boss. Her videos always inspire me to get my life together even when I’m feeling my laziest! She’s a BOSS and I love it. She is my girl crush 😍
2. Kalyn Nicholson. Omg I LOOOOVE her. She’s the one tied with Erin. Her Vibes always make me smile. Her coffee talks? Literally, I get a cup of coffee before even watching them. I love this girl. Her vibrant energy and inspirational videos, capture you.
3. Muchelleb. I just recently started watching her in the last few months and she’s made a great impression. She also makes videos on how to better yourself but what I like about her is how down to earth she seems. She doesn’t seem all polished and perfect all the time to the point where she makes me feel inadequate. Yet, she still inspires me to be better. And I love that about her.
4. The Ace Family. I LOVE YouTube couples. I want to start a couple channel myself, but what I don’t like is the lack of love I see in them after they become successful. It all becomes more business seeming than something real and tangible. Except with these two. They do pranks. Vlogs. Challenges… but they are beautiful. Their whole family is BEAUTIFUL. I mean drop dead gorgeous. It’s ridiculous. And they are positive all the time. No drama. No hate. No shade or dissing other YouTubers. and their daughter is OMG cute! That’s what I love. Just beautiful people behaving beautifully.
5. Eccentric Rebel. Now, I’ll admit… this one is kind of biased. This is my friends YouTube Channel. But when I say that I do have genuine love for it, I mean it. I click on some of my friends things such as blog, videos on FB or other to support them, but I actually enjoy watching her videos. She does challenges and talk videos. She did a challenge video with her boyfriend recently, you should check it out. She’s new to YouTube but she’s a lot of fun to watch and the corny personality of hers is contagious.
So, there you have it! My list of Favorite YouTubers! They are all magnificent in their own way! Feel free to check out each one! I hope you guys enjoyed this blog. Who are your favorite YouTubers? Comment below!
Follow me on IG: cherishingflo_
Follow me on Twitter: rep_loves_home
Add me on SC: musicalmaniac03